Paypal business debit Mastercard frequently rejected

curvecultura
Contributor
Contributor

My Paypal business debit Mastercard gets frequently rejected. I can't find a logic to it, as sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. I haven't gone beyond limits and the equalizing bank account also cant be the problem. Technical issues also can't be the source, as another mastercard has worked.

I love the idea of the cashback on the paypal card, which is why I would like to use it more often, but it seems always to be a trial and error...

Anyone having same issues / evtually solved those?

Thanks

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @curvecultura,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post. 

I am sorry to know about the issue that you're facing. For information to request a PayPal business debit Mastercard, please check this help center article. Before you proceed, I would recommend you to try cache and cookies and also try using a different browser. If the issue persists, I would recommend reaching out to our customer support team through the contact options available on our website.

I hope this helps,

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

curvecultura
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, the issue so far popped up when I was trying to pay in a hotel or restaurant. So deleting cookies or other stuff on my PC won't solve it... Any other ideas? By the way I brought up the issue with customer service Germany (they could not find any reason) and send a note to <Removed>l, but they never responded.

Richard

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ayesha

Hi, again @curvecultura

I apologize for the confusion here. I understand that you're unable to make the payment. via PayPal Business debit Mastercard. Sometimes, our security program considers a variety of factors at each transaction/activity to keep you safe and may be blocking you from completing the activity. While we recognize that this can be a frustrating experience for you, this security system helps uphold the safety and integrity of the PayPal community overall. To go about this problem, I would recommend you to try again later after some time. Also, know that once we have received the email and been reviewed it would take a couple of hours to revert back. Sorry for any trouble caused. 

Best wishes,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.