Paypal balance missing

Temp20211023e
New Community Member
Hello everyone, I have received some money a while ago and they were in my Paypal balance. Everything was fine I could see them and I could use them, however I didn’t so they were just available. This morning when I checked my account I had 0 balance and the money gone. Ive done transaction after receiving these money but I did them directly with my cards not the balance. And nowhere it shows that I have actually used the balance money… So where are my money???? It was like 500€ gone, why???
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @ap10101096,

Welcome! I'm sorry there seems to be some confusion with a missing balance in your account. I would check the transactions you sent around the time you had a balance to double check how they were funded. If you still cannot find where that balance was used, you can reach out to our Customer Support teams by clicking "Contact" at the bottom of any PayPal page.

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.