Paypal Retry

momom02
Contributor
Contributor

In May, I had a few transactions that were declined by my bank through paypal. (totally my fault). I had spoke to someone at paypal after they retried and money still wasn't available. I set up direct deposit from my 2nd job to be deposited to paypal every friday and told them this on the phone and that the $800 negative balance would be paid off no later than this Friday. 2 direct deposits were made and my negative paypal balance was $450. Paypal did a 2nd retry on june 1st for the full amount of the $800. Funds were available in my bank at this point and all $800 of the transactions were paid by my bank. This was June 1. It is June 7th and my paypal balance is still showing -268.00 (it was reduced by my direct deposit this past friday). Which means paypal is holding onto over $500 and still saying it is negative 268.00. I've chatted and called and they say the transactions failed. I've sent screenshots from my bank showing they cleared and no one is helping me. Has anyone had this experience and What is the next step?? Is there someone else I should be contacting?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@momom02 

Allow 5-7 days for the echeque to go via ACH (as it goes in batches) to your paypal balance.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.