PayPal to Mpesa, balance not showing.

riak
New Community Member
Hi, I have a balance on Paypal which is not pending, but when I go to the PayPal to mpesa site, and login with my PayPal, the PayPal balance isn't showing. Note, my balance is not on hold, also, the phone number linked to it is the same phone number linked to PayPal mpesa. What could the problem be?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @riak,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I am sorry to know that the PayPal balance is not showing up on Mpesa. I know how important it is to have everything work smoothly. As per the information that you've shared it seems to be a technical issue which might be the reason the balance is not reflecting. In this case, you can try again at a later time after trying some simple troubleshooting steps. If the issue still persists, you may have to contact the Mpesa team for further assistance so that they can help you fix this issue.

Regards,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.