PayPal does not have a valid wallet for the entered email address

HEMALOTFY
New Community Member

Hi, My local bank in Qatar which is Qatar National Bank (QNB) is supported by PayPal. In online banking there is a separate tab to link my PayPal account, however at the very first step where I enter my registered PayPal email address it gives an error "Paypal does not have a valid wallet for the entered email address". Called the bank they advised I need to check with PayPal as there is no issue from their end. Not sure why I'm getting this error, has anyone experienced this before or know how I can resolve this?

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @HEMALOTFY,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post.

For information to add the email address, please check this help center article and then please try to add your bank, here's the link to add a bank. If the issue persists, reach out to our customer support team through the available contact options on our website. 

I hope this helps.

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

gmmm123

hello, could you finally link your paypal account with your qnb, if yes, kindly please let me know how you did it

Login to Me Too

Celia121212
Contributor
Contributor
Hi , did you fix tour issue , im still facing the same
Login to Me Too

Ushahid
Contributor
Contributor
I m having same issue and QNB is not helping
Login to Me Too

esraasaad
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I had the same issue and finally been able to resolve it. You have to link a QNB card (e.g., debit) to PayPal AND confirmed it. If you only linked the card without confirmation it will still not work and appear the same error message. I hope it works for you!. 

Login to Me Too

esraasaad
Contributor
Contributor

@HEMALOTFY  @Ushahid  @gmmm123 Hello, I had the same issue and finally been able to resolve it. You have to link a QNB card (e.g., debit) to PayPal AND confirmed it. If you only linked the card without confirmation it will still not work and appear the same error message. I hope it works for you!. 

Login to Me Too

Ushahid
Contributor
Contributor
I have already verified my qnb debit card but still the same error.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.