No option to verify my debit card, can't send money

SamsonSings
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I have been using Paypal as a new user. Paypal has prevented me from sending money because they want me to verify my card (as said in an "urgent notification"). However, when I go to my wallet and my card, there is no option to verify or confirm the card. I have tried "updating" the card, using different browsers, adding and removing the card several times, and even tried the mobile app. None of these solutions helped. Additionally, I tried to seek help from the Paypal Assistant, but even the bot told me that no card on my account was detected to need confirmation. I am lost. I can only receive money, not send it. This is terrible for me and extremely cumbersome. I have tried to call customer support and was left on hold for hours. Does anyone have a solution to this that I haven't tried yet? Thanks.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

temp01012022
Contributor
Contributor

The exact same thing is happening to me! I click on the "urget notification" on the button "Verify my card" and it sends me straight to the "My wallet" page, this crazy bug is impossible to get past! fix this

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.