No Cryptocurrency options!!

DaddyDoeBucks
Contributor
Contributor

I can't see any cryptocurrency options in PayPal. Every time I search for help, it says "Page not available"...It's like they're trying to keep it from me...lol

Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

Bobbydigi63
New Community Member
Yup. No crypto. On web or IPhone app. Nice one PayPal. No help topic on it either. Good job.
Login to Me Too

Richardgrimes
New Community Member

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Richardgrimes and everyone, 

Thanks for joining the PayPal Community and for your interest in PayPal's Cryptocurrency options. At this time, PayPal Crypto is not available in all countries. It looks like it's only available in the US and UK. But keep your ear to the ground as that may change in the future. For our customers where PayPal Crypto is available, you can find lots of useful information here: How do I get started with Cryptocurrency with PayPal?

Have a great day!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Seven0073
I still don't have a transfer button. 😡
Login to Me Too

chudoSveta
New Community Member

this page is not available anymore

Screenshot at Dec 12 17-34-58.png

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @chudoSveta,

Thank you for the post and welcome to our community forum!

I appreciate your interest in PayPal crypto services! As per the screenshot, it looks like the feature is not available in your country. Currently, PayPal crypto is only available for U.S and UK accounts. We are in the process of making this feature available to more PayPal customers globally and appreciate your interest!

Have a great day!

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.