No Confirm card option!

Jonylucki
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, I recently bought a Visa pre-paid and when I put it in my PayPal it said it needed to be confirmed so I did all the steps as needed, but when it came to enter the 4 digit code the option wasn’t there to confirm, I’ve already tried removing it and adding it back. I saw someone with a similar issue in 2016 but the solution was outdated please help!
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jonylucki 

Some prepaid or virtual cards may not be suitable for use with PayPal. If you want to use such a card, you should make sure that it's reusable. This means that you can add money to the same card multiple times and the card number doesn't change. If you must add a new card number to your account every time you wish to make a payment, this service should not be used with PayPal. This is because the maximum number of cards that can be added to PayPal account throughout the lifetime of the account is 16.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Jonylucki
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve been buying the same card for while I’ve done it 3 times now and this is the only time I’ve had a problem with it everything works fine with it I just can’t confirm the card because the confirm card option isn’t there, my friend had the same issue but he was able to confirm the card because he had the option but I didn’t, is there any other way to confirm cards other than PayPal?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.