Negative PayPal balance

Temp20220202a
New Community Member
Hello I have a problem with my paypal balance it’s negative and the app doesn’t allow me to put money in. I receive a notification that my bank accounts are not verified but they are. Does anyone have any other way of restoring the balance? Thank you in advance
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Temp20220202a 

Its a SCAM.
It would not be paypal customer services that you called it would be a FAKE number inserted into google search and pretending to be paypal customer services.
That is why paypal NEVER post their phone number on this forum.
The only way to get the real paypal customer services number is via help / contact bottom left of paypal pages.
The scammers will always try to get you to buy vouchers or ask for sensitive financial account information which Paypal customer services would never do.

Ways to clear a negative balance.

1. Transfer funds from your bank account via the add funds function.

2. The quickest and easiest way is to get a mate or family member to send a payment via the friends / family option. As long as they don't fund it with a card it should be free.

3. Via a card over the phone with paypal.

4. Buy something and Paypal will normally add the debt to that payment during checkout when you authorise the purchase.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.