Need To Remove Bank Account On Forget Paypal Account

dekris
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, can someone help me? I want to add my bank account to my verified paypal account but it says that bank account already connected to another paypal account. Yes, I did connected it before and right now I completely forget about email address and the password to login to that paypal account. So, I want to add that connected bank account to my verified one paypal account. Please help!

Login to Me Too
43 REPLIES 43

alexandrabitcoi
Contributor
Contributor

hello everyone I present to you the most famous site for investments in Siguria try it well <removed>

Login to Me Too

Temp20230525DW
Contributor
Contributor
Ok thank you but how?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Iris

Hello @Temp20230525DW,

Welcome to PayPal Community! I understand that you may be having issues regaining access to an account that has your preferred banking details. In this kind of situation, you may want to review your email inbox and search "PayPal". If you are unable to find the email, please reach out to us for further assistance. You can reach Customer Support by clicking Contact and then Message Us (when available) at the bottom of the PayPal website. They're also available through Twitter direct message or Facebook instant message.  

Message Us

Twitter Direct Message

Facebook Instant Message

I hope this helps!

Iris
If you find this post helpful, feel free to provide kudos or accept a post as a solution to help make our community better.
Login to Me Too

PWW3
Contributor
Contributor

The FB page is mananged by a bot and adds no value, please can I get an email address?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@PWW3 

Use 'message us' then??

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PWW3
Contributor
Contributor

I am unable to find that option once logged in. I MUST be missing the most obvious thing.....

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@PWW3 

Log into your paypal account and its normally the envelope or bell icon in your account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PWW3
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you.

This is on a Business Account.

I am unable to see such an icon

Login to Me Too

Tsegaye
New Community Member

<removed>

Login to Me Too

kamilasablaturo
Contributor
Contributor
Me too.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.