Need To Remove Bank Account On Forget Paypal Account

dekris
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, can someone help me? I want to add my bank account to my verified paypal account but it says that bank account already connected to another paypal account. Yes, I did connected it before and right now I completely forget about email address and the password to login to that paypal account. So, I want to add that connected bank account to my verified one paypal account. Please help!

Login to Me Too
43 REPLIES 43

Viona12
Contributor
Contributor

temp20200609a
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal should be called a enemy as they are dirty scammers who will just take money off you that’s all they want to do is take money off people do not use these people do not give them your money they are dirty scammers 

Login to Me Too

Ompoy
Contributor
Contributor
How to claim my cash money
Login to Me Too

PWW3
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same issues and am pulling my hair out as I cannot find a email address for customer services. HELP!!!

Login to Me Too

ShabirHussain
Contributor
Contributor

Good Day. Noted that Paypal do not Refund money from most sellers. Not trustful at all. I suggest you to use with care please. PAYPAL is not SECURE anymore. They stole 7.90 euro from me. I tried all. Open dispute. Then appeal. Nothing in my favor. They just say seller provide tracking number. Tracking number can be any in one city. Do not show exact things and location. True or False? This is nothing but give me a big experience. Thanks. 

Login to Me Too

Kaush143
Bank No hmm Card debit No hmm PayPal wallet $0 hmm So sad 😢😢😭 much
Login to Me Too

temp20200609a
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal are dirty robbing scammers do not use these **bleep** they will just take money off you that’s all they wanna do day in day out is take money off people they are scammers do not give these people your money

Login to Me Too

SeattleShopper
Contributor
Contributor

I've been really frustrated with PayPal too. You're not alone. I hope things get better for you.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.