My payment says that it is complete but it is not showing up in my balance

lenasty666
New Community Member

Hello, my problem currently is that someone sent me a payment through the friends and family option and it shows me that the payment has been "completed" yet it isn't showing up in my PayPal balance nor is it showing me anything transaction wise that it could have taken the money out for. When I go to look at the details of the transaction all it does is give me the transaction number and tell me it's completed issue a refund link for the sender's email to message them about it or to print it out doesn't say it's pending or on hold or anything just that it was received and went to my balance IDK if it's just not posting right now because of the time little after 3am eastern time any insight advice on how I can go about fixing this or figuring it out would be appreciated thank you all very much 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

alfredsalavedra
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same problem someone send me money but not in my paypal balance but have a comeplete record success
Login to Me Too

dyl16n
Contributor
Contributor

was this problem solved? I'm having the exact same thing

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.