My Paypal balance went to 0

llunga
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, by logging into my Paypal account I saw that my balance had gone down to 0 whereas 1 day ago it was around 50€, I don't understand why when I haven't made any payment and in the activities category there was no new activity,
the last payment I received was 50€ so why is my Paypal account currently at 0€?Sans titre.png2.png

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @llunga,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I understand your concern about the balance on your PayPal account not reflecting right. I am sorry for what happened, and I understand it is unacceptable. Based on the information that you've shared, it seems to be some technical glitch. Since you mentioned that there is no new activity, please reach out to our customer support team through the available contact options on our website so that our advisors can research  and help you accordingly.

Regards,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @llunga,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I understand your concern about the balance on your PayPal account not reflecting right. I am sorry for what happened, and I understand it is unacceptable. Based on the information that you've shared, it seems to be some technical glitch. Since you mentioned that there is no new activity, please reach out to our customer support team through the available contact options on our website so that our advisors can research  and help you accordingly.

Regards,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.