My Paypal Balance option is not showing

Anwaar
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I am new on Paypal after creating an account I confirmed my email, phone and add successfully my bank and also confirm that but in my PayPal account balance option is not showing anywhere where I see my current balance?

Login to Me Too
24 REPLIES 24

Mjennymare
Contributor
Contributor
The money that was sent to me its not showing on my account balance
Login to Me Too

jeneezirish
Contributor
Contributor

Every bank in the world gives you a running balance after every transaction in your account except PayPal.

When you click on All Transactions it gives you a drop down with an option for Balance View on all transactions. But when you click on that you do not see any Balance view after every transaction. Very misleading and frustrating. 
I called customer service and they confirmed you can not see it as we used to before the changes.

you have to jump through hoops in order to get a running balance after every transaction. You have to go to reports and download a CVS document and you have to wait and waist your time to view what happened to your last transactions. 
Useless  cumbersome and downright inefficient. The CEO of PayPal should call on these genius programmers who made these changes and insist on provisions to show their customers a RUNNING balance view after every transaction .

several of my colleagues who use PayPal are also disgusted and planning to report this to BBB and consumer advocates.

iSuggest PayPal do the modifications soon before the 

Login to Me Too

Pmatt
New Community Member

I'm seeing an Automatic Top Up to my Balance -- but I can't see my balance. When I downloaded transactions to Moneydance, it shows my balance as ~50 ... but yet I can't see my Balance at PayPal. I'm pretty sure I used to be able to do that. 

Login to Me Too

Leamarie
Contributor
Contributor

Gavel
Contributor
Contributor

It's 2020 and I am having the same issue. Why hasn't PayPal fixed nor addressed the issue???

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Gavel 

As you have not added your country to your community profile or said in your post then we can't help at the moment (Paypal varies a lot country to country).

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Gavel
Contributor
Contributor
Ok, thanks for letting me know. I live in America.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Gavel 

Then you won't have the balance option till you have a paypal cash account in the U.S as per link.

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/what-can-i-do-with-my-personal-paypal-account,-paypal-ca...

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Gavel
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you for the information! It all makes sense now.
Login to Me Too

TheNapster001
New Community Member
Thank you for reply, I live in DRCongo. Since 18th September 2020, I have been refunded for a wrong delivery. I can see the amount refunded in my account but the Balance options doesn’t show any money and I can see only my card payment.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.