Linking

Paulkeys1
New Community Member

I am unable to link Federal community bank to my paypal. I get an error message This account needs a little help to link it. Contact us and we can help with that, or you can link a different account.

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

RLJAX
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having the same problem with a Chase account 

"This account needs a little help to link it. Contact us and we can help with that, or you can link a different account."

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi @Paulkeys1 and @RLJAX

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member! 

Your question is very account specific and we would be unable to tell you why this has happened over a public forum. I would suggest contacting us via Facebook - https://www facebook.com/PayPal/, Twitter - @AskPayPal., chat or phone and we would be happy to advise.

- Siobhan

Login to Me Too

jsilva17
Contributor
Contributor

I am having this issue as well. 
Can someone help me with this issue? 

Login to Me Too

nirmal93
Contributor
Contributor

mgdperera
Contributor
Contributor
Hi @nirmal93 Have you able to linked the account? I also facin same problem , how you proceed this ?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @mgdperera, @nirmal93, and everyone else, 

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues adding a bank to your account. This may be caused by a few different factors, however I was able to dig up a Help Center article that details a few common reasons on Why you can't add a bank account to my PayPal account?

I hope that helps!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

nirmal93
Contributor
Contributor

@mgdperera 

paypal - very bad service, very hard to link bank account and paypal limited 180 days today ( can't never use again..)

Login to Me Too

mgdperera
Contributor
Contributor
@paulkeys have you able to link the account ? I also getting same error within n same bank. Can you help me how you solve this
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mgdperera 

Basically, if your account number is 12-1234-0123456-000, you'd enter it as bank number or code "121234", account number "0123456-00".

Try this and see if it lets you link it and check for two small deposits into your bank account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.