Linking my new Business Bank Account for the first time in my new PayPal Account

GGFSI
Contributor
Contributor

I am unable to get a resolution after trying for several times in last month.

Following is trail of messages, which PayPal originates and closes without resolution all by itself... after getting frustrated, I've given up on PayPal because its the funniest customer service of all time !!! What a Joke of a service !!! It sounds like a comedy of errors and they are continuing to do this with no shame !!! Have a go...

Hi! I'm your PayPal Assistant. Just ask me a question and I'll try to find an answer.

If I can't then I'll try to transfer you to a Customer Support Agent.

2:18 PM

- PayPal Assistant

why can't I link my bank account with PayPal? Its been an issue for the last 2 weeks. PayPal messaging / texting / calling nothing's working

2:19 PM

I can transfer this conversation to an agent. Our reply may take a few hours.

Once I transfer this conversation, you may close the window and return to it when you can. When we respond, we’ll notify you with a link to the Message Center where you can reply.

Would you like to send this conversation to a customer support agent?

2:19 PM

- PayPal Assistant

Yes

2:20 PM

Send us a detailed message below. If you know the transaction ID, date, and amount then please include those. An agent will get back to you during business hours, typically within a few hours.

2:20 PM

- PayPal Assistant

As I'm writing I am also holding a call on[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]/p>

I was speaking with Stella, who has transferred (hot transfer) to another tech department

Now I am speaking with Mo...

The Resolution Center does funny things... rather than letting us write proper complaint ??????

I am simply trying to link my bank account

2:30 PM

JE
I appreciate you spending the time to talk to me over the phone. I'm glad that I was able to help you with your issue adding your bank account.

Moreover, for your future reference, once logged in to your PayPal account, here's how to link a bank:
1.Click Wallet.
2.Click Link a bank account.
3.Select your bank from the list or search for your bank using search bar. If you are unable to locate your bank, click Search for other banks at the bottom of page.
4.Depending on the selected bank, use your bank login and click Link Bank Instantly, or select Link another way, enter the Routing and Account numbers, and then click Agree and Link. We'll match this information with your bank to confirm your account ownership.

Note: •Your routing number is the first set of numbers at the bottom of your check. The routing number usually has 9 digits.
•Your bank account number is the second set of numbers at the bottom of your check.
•If you receive the message, "Check and Try again", you may have typed the number wrong or we may not accept your bank.
•Checking and savings accounts from the same bank may have different routing numbers.
•You can add up to 8 bank accounts to your PayPal account. Each bank account can only be linked to one PayPal account at a time.

Here's how to complete the confirmation process online: 1.Click Wallet.
2.Click the bank you want to confirm.
3.Enter the exact amounts of the 2 deposits made to your account, then click Continue.

The random deposits are temporary and will eventually be debited from your bank account. You need to confirm your bank account before you can move money from your bank account to your PayPal account.

Thank you for being a valued customer.
2:53 PM

- <removed>

I have no wallet in my business account

2:57 PM

JE
I took note of that.

I know this is frustrating and I realize these declines are affecting some of your best interest of using PayPal. Due to this, we helped you to escalate these declines to our management so that we can adjust to improve your experience with our service. I hope that this issue of yours be fixed in a short span of time.

Thank you for contacting PayPal and for being a valued customer. I’m glad I was able to answer all your questions. For more information, please visit our PayPal Help Center at <removed>You may close the conversation by selecting End Message or by clicking the “X”.
3:23 PM

- <removed>

Non-resolution of any query shouldn't make anyone GLAD ?!

PayPal has no idea how much ANGUISH this inconvenience has caused me and its customers !!

4:24 PM

JE
Point made. I understand this is somehow tough in your current situation. My apologies if this is so discouraging right now. It sounds like you were doing the best you could to resolve this, even though it was difficult. Allow us to help you with that. We're doing our best to have this fixed in no time.

Thank you for contacting PayPal and for being a valued customer. I hope I was able to answer your questions. For more information, please visit our PayPal Help Center at <removed>You may close the conversation by selecting End Message or by clicking the “X”.
4:40 PM

- <removed>

Your file has been uploaded.

PayPal Failur ... hrs.jpg / 0.04

It is not working yet... please don't call me to provide false assurances, kindly !! (See Attached Screenshot)

Kindly confirm if TD Canada Trust, a canadian bank can be linked. According to TD, yes they can be linked to PayPal.

1:21 PM

HL
Sorry for the inconvenience that it caused you. I would like to ask are you trying to add your bank ending in **84?
2:27 PM

- <removed>

Messages are worked in the order they’re received and we’ll send you a notification to your app, PayPal account, and email you when we reply. Thank you.

Yes, please

2:34 PM

HL
I will be sending you a code right now, I need you to be active for two minutes for me to try to override the system. Are you ready?
2:43 PM

- <removed>

This conversation has been closed.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Patrice18
Contributor
Contributor

Is it possible to link a TD Canada Trust US bank account with PayPal so that the US funds I receive through PP go directly into my Canadian US account? Or has anyone else found success doing this with another Canadian Institution?  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.