Linking PayPal to Bank Account

rose_1012
New Community Member

Hello, I linked my PayPal account using Cebuana bank account here in Philippines, they already deducted my bank account but still I did not receive the 4 digit code for confirmation. It's almost a week since I linked my account but still waiting for the confirmation code.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Jae

Hi @rose_1012!

When confirming your card, we’ll charge your card $1.95 USD. This charge and a 4-digit PayPal code appear on your card statement within 2 to 3 business days. The code sequence appears as PayPal*1234CODE or PP*1234CODE. You will need the first 4 digits to confirm your card. After the card is confirmed, we will immediately refund the card. Your card issuer will credit your card balance within 30 days from the date of the refund. If you can’t access your online statement or this 4-digit code is unavailable online, check your next paper statement for this code. We cannot provide you with the 4-digit confirmation code by any other method.

After you have confirmed your card, we immediately refund the amount charged to the same card. You can view the refund in your transaction history. If the card is not confirmed within 75 days since the confirmation process started, the charge will be automatically refunded to your card.

I hope this helps!

- Jae

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.