Linking My Bank Account

Moe1111
New Community Member

@PayPal

I am trying to link my bank account, but it is saying "This account needs a little help to link it. Contact us and we can help with that, or you can link a different account.'' I texted my bank and it said that ask PayPal if they can update their database. I need help with that as soon as possible please! 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Moe1111 

Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones when available (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Moe1111 

Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones when available (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

ChristopherDyer
New Community Member
I'm having this same issue.. how do i get this fixed ??
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ChristopherDyer 

Don't think you can add a local bank account in Jamaica.

You can only add a U.S bank account which paypal allows as they are a U.S company.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

mgdperera
Contributor
Contributor

Hi  @ChristopherDyer 

i also facing same issue when i try to link US bank account. have you able to linked US bank account ? seem you solve this can you share guidelines that you followed on this issue ? 

Login to Me Too

Temp20220112
Contributor
Contributor

Same, I am trying to link my Bank Of Hawaii Account, and it's not working! (I think it's their backend-host server), that's making it not working, as they mentioned a security issue.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Temp20220112, @mgdperera, and everyone else,

Welcome! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues adding a bank to your account. This may be caused by a few different issues, but I was able to find a Help Center article that breaks down a few common reasons on Why you can't add a bank account to my PayPal account?

However, as @kernowlass stated, you may need to reach out to our Support Teams for further assistance from time to time. 

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.