Linking Bank Account

Marrukurli
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve tried using three numbers to link the account before and each time am told the phone does not support the message - and will not send a verification code. Linking it through the routing and account numbers it still asks for a phone number. As it will not let me receive a verification code (I personally don’t have a phone and the number connected to the account is inactive), how am I supposed to link my account? Located in Washington state.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @Marrukurli

Thanks for visiting the Community! 

I'm sorry you're having trouble linking a bank account. I recommend contacting Customer Support for assistance on this issue. You can contact support by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal page. Support is also available if you send a DM to @AskPayPal on Twitter or a PM to facebook.com/PayPal. 

I hope you're able to add a bank soon! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Marrukurli
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for the reply! Unfortunately that did not work. While I have the correct account/routing numbers and passed the security check, apparently it cannot be linked right now "due to one or more security factors," and that I was using a device I don't normally use (computer instead of a tablet though both get used for logging on PayPal). 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.