Linked bank account not showing as payment method

PMCRAY
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I'm from Italy,
I added and verified my bank account as payment method a month ago.
Even so, when I try to pay with it it does not show up.
Other family members, who have accounts in the very same bank, can use them with their Paypal account no problem.
Also it still says "checking" next to bank account in the paypal page

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @PMCRAY

Welcome back to the Community! 

I'm sorry you're having trouble using your bank as a payment method. When your bank doesn't show up, I recommend clearing cache and cookies or trying a different web browser. If it's still now showing, then it sounds like you may be running into our Security System. Our Security System asses each transaction, and if it determines there's too much risk, it may limit what payment methods are available. Whenever you log into your PayPal account, I recommend using one consistent device. It can also help to allow 48 hours between payment attempts. After 48 hours, please contact Customer Support by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal page if you still have difficulty. Support is also available if you send a DM to @AskPayPal on Twitter or a PM to facebook.com/PayPal. 

I hope this helps! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

PMCRAY
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,
Already did all that, but to no avail.
I also contacted Customer Service and they could not help me at all. 😞

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.