Linked and confirmed visa debit card not showing up upon trying to withdraw money.

ogi111
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,
My linked and confirmed visa debit card is not showing up upon trying to withdraw money. Card has been linked for less than 2 days.

Screenshot_2.png

Thanks in advance.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_RachelK

Hi @ogi111,

Welcome to the PayPal Community and thank you for your post!

I do understand your frustration with this. It sounds like your card may not have been successfully added or confirmed. 

To withdraw to your Visa card, your card must show in the Wallet section of your account. I would suggest you go to the Wallet section, if your card shows not show there please try adding it again. 

If you experience any issues doing so, please contact our Customer Support. To contact us, simply click here. Alternatively, you can contact us via Facebook https://www.facebook.com/PayPal or Twitter @AskPayPal.

I hope this helps!

- Rachel 

Login to Me Too

ogi111
Contributor
Contributor

Hi PayPal_RachelK,

Please carefully read my message above. As said I have successfully linked and confirmed my visa debit card. Card simply does not show in the window where you select how you want to withdraw your funds.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ogi111 

Maybe its you that should read carefully, did you not spot this advice?

I would suggest you go to the Wallet section, if your card shows not show there please try adding it again. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

ogi111
Contributor
Contributor
Hi @kernowlass, First of all thanks for pinpointing the advice, BUT, I have already said twice that i have successfully linked and confirmed my card which means that the card appears in my wallet section.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.