Linked U.S. Checking Account?

RLW2022
Contributor
Contributor

Just yesterday I deleted a bank account with a credit union I've used for 2+ years. When I went to add a new checking account, from the same U.S. credit union, it won't let me due to security reasons. Talking with a rep on the phone they had no answers. Actually said maybe I should try a different service which I will if I can't get this account linked. Anyone have this issue before?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Tricia

Hi @RLW2022

Welcome to the PayPal Community. I'm sorry to hear of the trouble linking a bank. 

It's possible our internal security system is blocking the bank from being added. It's possible our internal security system is blocking the bank from being added. If our security system detects any form of risk, it can block the action from being completed. Usually, allowing a full 48 hours to pass before trying again, resolves any issues. 

I hope this information helps!

Thanks, 
Tricia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.