Link is missing for manually adding my bank account

sabrinableu
Contributor
Contributor

I have read instructions in PayPal's help articles that if I try to add a bank and my bank does not appear in Paypal's search results, there should be a link saying something like "Can't find your bank?", which in turn would let me add my bank manually via routing and account numbers. However, no such link for manual additions appears for me, neither on a laptop nor in the PayPal app on my phone. All I get is a list of search results, none of which is right for me, and then no other options.

Thanks for the help on this.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@sabrinableu 

Type a bank name with typos in the search box and a option to “Enter bank details” button will pop up. I typed in “Wamush” and the “Enter Bank details” button pop up.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@sabrinableu 

Type a bank name with typos in the search box and a option to “Enter bank details” button will pop up. I typed in “Wamush” and the “Enter Bank details” button pop up.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

sabrinableu
Contributor
Contributor

Hooray! That worked. Thank you!

It does still seem like a bug--the "Can't Find Your Bank?" should still come up if I type a bank name correctly but it just isn't in PayPal's list. But I'm glad to have gotten around it with your help. Thanks much!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.