Issues with re-adding a card

Squad3tm
Contributor
Contributor

I've been having issues with re-adding the card that I've had on account for around year. Yesterday, I tried to do a transaction and my card failed because of a set limit on the actual card app. I've raised the limit for web purchases and tried again, only to be greeted with PayPal saying it can't confirm I actually own the card and removed it entirely from my PayPal account, any attempts to re-add it have failed.

I've been in contact with the card issuer and they told me that there is no issue on their end, the card is active and should go through. I've also tried to buy something through the card alone and the purchase went through normally.

Can anyone help me with this issue? I've already sent a message through paypal but that'll take a while and I need to make a purchase on a website that only accepts PayPal with an account.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Squad3tm
Contributor
Contributor

Update. Tried three different cards, all have been declined, all work normally alone. Get this solved already..

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.