Is there a way to see accounting (credits and debits) for PP cash balance only transactions?

acnnnn
Contributor
Contributor

Is there a way to see an accounting (credits and debits and running balance) for PP cash account only? If not, I guess I need to keep track of this like I would do as if I am handling a checking account.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@acnnnn 

Go to Activity > Click Download icon to the right of search bar > See more reports > Activity Download

Select a date rate, report type and for Transaction Type, select “Balance Affecting”. Be sure to click “customize report fields”. Check off the data you want on the report ie. “Balance”, “Payment Source”, “Balance Impact”, etc. Then click “Create Report”.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@acnnnn 

Go to Activity > Click Download icon to the right of search bar > See more reports > Activity Download

Select a date rate, report type and for Transaction Type, select “Balance Affecting”. Be sure to click “customize report fields”. Check off the data you want on the report ie. “Balance”, “Payment Source”, “Balance Impact”, etc. Then click “Create Report”.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.