Is linking a business bank account prohibited?

hisense
New Community Member

Long time paypal user here, already linked 6 cards / banks over the years. 

Today I'm trying to add a link to a Wells Fargo checking account of mine, but got the error "This account needs a little help to link it. Contact us and we can help with that, or you can link a different account."

There were 2 options: use account#+rounting# to link, or use username+password to link. I tried both, same error.

I can't think of any reasons, except this is a business checking account. But it has my name on it, so I thought it's no different than my other account. So, is this the reason or not?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @hisense,

Welcome to our community forum and thank you for your post!

Sorry to hear that you're not able to link your bank account. Please try clearing cache/cookies and also try using a different browser or device. If the issue persists, please reach out to our team by clicking contact us option at the bottom of the page on our website so that our advisors can help you accordingly.

I hope this helps, have a great day!

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.