Is it possible to link a second bank account after 180 days until my PayPal funds are available

waitno01
Contributor
Contributor
Is it possible to link another bank account while my PayPal account has been limited for 180 days (I want to withdraw my fund to another bank account but I already have 1 bank account linked to my PayPal account)
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@waitno01 

Sorry @Haiti954 is giving you wrong advice.

You should be able to add another bank account after the 180 days are up and you get the PayPal email stating you can withdraw any funds in your account.

However sometimes you hit problems so you may need to contact customer services to help you add one.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Haiti954
Contributor
Contributor
No you can’t unfortunately. You’ll have to wait until your account not limited
Login to Me Too

waitno01
Contributor
Contributor
But my PayPal account were limited for eternity and they said that my funds will be available in 180 days (6 months) and 180 days has passed and PayPal said that i'm able to withdraw my remaining funds (I have already linked a bank account before my PayPal were limited forever). And I can't link a new one, does that mean my PayPal balance were gone?
Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@waitno01 

Sorry @Haiti954 is giving you wrong advice.

You should be able to add another bank account after the 180 days are up and you get the PayPal email stating you can withdraw any funds in your account.

However sometimes you hit problems so you may need to contact customer services to help you add one.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.