Is it possible to have multiple Euro currency wallets within a single PayPal Business Profile?

IrishMark
Contributor
Contributor

We operate hostels in multiple locations and accept deposit payments for all of them in Euro currency. I would like to have multiple Euro wallets within my existing PayPal Business profile to keep the monies for the different locations in separate, individual wallets.

Is this possible?

Thanks,

Mark 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @IrishMark

Welcome to the Community and thank you for the post! 

I understand you'd like to open multiple wallets or balances within one account for the same currency. At this time we only have the option to hold one balance per currency. 

Best wishes! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @IrishMark

Welcome to the Community and thank you for the post! 

I understand you'd like to open multiple wallets or balances within one account for the same currency. At this time we only have the option to hold one balance per currency. 

Best wishes! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.