Instant verification

George258
New Community Member
I am using Apple device tried with safari then with the app same results ! Good morning /afternoon /evening to all … quick question, I am trying to link my bank account for instant verification but seems to be having issues anyone’ knows the reason or how to get around and get through ? Please help
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @George258,

Welcome! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues confirming your bank. If you're unable to confirm it instantly, I'd recommend confirming it through the Random Deposit process. If you enter your bank account number manually, you'll be prompted to confirm this bank account. But within 3 business days, review your bank statement to find 2 small deposits (less than $1.00 CAD) that PayPal has sent to your bank account. With this information, you can complete the confirmation process online. Some banks combine the 2 small deposit amounts into 1 lump sum. You can read more about that here: How do I confirm my bank account?

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.