ISSUE LINKING MY CARD TO MY ACCOUNT

milesritzy32
Contributor
Contributor

I really need help with this as it's been very frustrating getting help from the PayPal customer support even after they had asked me a question and I replied, only to ignore me after my replies.

Sorry about this, it was just too frustrating I had to talk about that. Meanwhile, my issue is that I tried linking my Debit card to my account and was told to verify the card to remove limits. So, I was told that a code was sent to my bank statement and I expected a code of some sort to my inbox via sms but, did not see any.

After some time I found out that the code was sent to my Mobile app which I saw and because I requested for the code more than once I saw two codes there. I then made use of the codes and they said it was invalid. After 3 tries (once with one of the codes and twice for another) I tried requesting for another code and was told to contact customer support which I did and up till now they've been ignoring me. I actually had to see if I can get a response from here or maybe get one of their customer reps to see this and assist me with it. I sent a message via help center and it took almost 30 mins to get a response from one of their reps by name Alfonso Miguel. He responded with a question and I replied after some time and since then no response till now making me stay almost an hour or up to that waiting for a response. I really do hope someone can assist me with this as I am in need of this for a payment online. So far this has been the worst experience I've gotten from my very first time having to contact PayPal customer support and do hope they do better.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.