I want to remove my credit card completely from my account

mahmoud5959
New Community Member

i removed my credit card but i am still not able to link to my other account i get this message

This card is linked to another PayPal account. Please remove the card from the other account or try a different payment method.

how to fix this issue please
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Joy

Hi @mahmoud5959,

I'm sorry to hear that you're running into issues when trying to link your card to your account. If you recently removed the card from another account, we usually suggest waiting 48-72 hours before trying to add it to another account. This allows our system to process the removal and update the information. If you have added and removed this card multiple times in the past, this could also be causing you to receive that error message. A card can only be linked to an account 3-4 times during the history of the card. If you have already linked and removed the card multiple times, you may not be allowed to link that card again.

Joy
If you have found any post within the Community to be helpful, please leave a Kudos or Accept it as a Solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.