I've received two deposits to my bank account; where do I confirm?

JocularGargoyle
Contributor
Contributor

I'm trying to link my bank account and have received the two small deposits they said I would. I also received an email saying to "Log in to your PayPal account and click Confirm Bank Account". There wasn't an option to do so on that page, so I checked the forums and found a post suggesting to do it under "Wallet" but I don't have an option there either. I also tried going back to the page where I originally set up the link request but it's also not there. Where do I need to go to do the confirmation? Thanks!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @ JocularGargoyle,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting here!

I am sorry to know that you're unable to find an option to confirm your bank. When you receive a small deposits, select your bank account that you want to confirm in the Wallet and there you should be able to find the option. Since there is no option, please try troubleshooting such as clearing cache and cookies or try using different browser or trusted device. Sometimes due to technical glitch, the option may not appear. If you still face the same issue, please reach out to our customer support team through the available contact options so that our representatives can help you confirm the bank.

Good Luck,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @ JocularGargoyle,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting here!

I am sorry to know that you're unable to find an option to confirm your bank. When you receive a small deposits, select your bank account that you want to confirm in the Wallet and there you should be able to find the option. Since there is no option, please try troubleshooting such as clearing cache and cookies or try using different browser or trusted device. Sometimes due to technical glitch, the option may not appear. If you still face the same issue, please reach out to our customer support team through the available contact options so that our representatives can help you confirm the bank.

Good Luck,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.