I tried to link my USD bank account: This account needs a little help contact us

DustinessKing
Contributor
Contributor

I tried to link my USD bank account but it says: This account needs a little help contact us. so here i am seeking help to link my bank account.

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@DustinessKing 

Is it a bank account opened on U.S soil? Only you can't add a virtual / digital U.S bank account like payoneer.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

DustinessKing
Contributor
Contributor

I created a U.S bank account created by Wise (TransferWise). It has the routing number and account number like any other bank account. is it diffrent? paypal converting my balance is a just a scam @kernowlass 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@DustinessKing 

It is not possible to use TransferWise on PayPal.

That would be a virtual / online bank only that paypal do not support.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

DustinessKing
Contributor
Contributor
hmm thanks, is there any way to prevent paypal from converting my balance (USD) unnecessarily to EUR ?
Login to Me Too

Newbud_2002
Contributor
Contributor
Hey! I have a US Bank A/c with Transfer Wise and I'm getting the exact error message too. I have got in touch with support agents from Paypal team like a million times but still no solution till now. But I have come to know that the browser I'm using i.e, BRAVE might be causing an issue as it blocks all the cookies and trackers which may be causing this error. So I'll try after 48 hours again on a desktop with chrome with browser. In the meantime, have you found any solution?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Newbud_2002 

Did you read my above post?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Newbud_2002
Contributor
Contributor
I'm sorry to disappoint but it is possible to link virtual banks with paypal, I know many people who hold account in Mercury and Wise and are able to easily integrate paypal with their bank a/c
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Newbud_2002 

Yep you can sometimes add them BUT they will never work properly and will at some point fail and paypal advises you not to try.

If you don't believe me then read this from a Paypal moderator.

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Transactions/Withdraw-money-from-TransferWise-account/m-p/271115...

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.