I think my debit card got blocked

Enamel
Contributor
Contributor
I was trying to verify my debit card here on paypal. I went to the bank to get a copy of the paypal verification code. Unfortunately, the teller have no experience in helping a person that needs a card statement so that I could verify my card. She just checked the system of the bank and gave me codes. Which I tried. And all of them are wrong. So now the "verification link" won't appear on my debit card anymore. I finally have the correct code now but the problem is I can't verify my card because it is blocked. So I tried reaching out to paypal costumer services through the message center because I saw posts here in the help center that I should contact costumer services whenever this happens so they could reset and fix the problem. So I did. I've contacted the costumer service and it's already been two days and I still hadn't receive the help that I need. So if anyone knows how I can fix this. PLEASE, I AM BEGGING YOU. HELP ME. I NEED TO VERIFY NY DEBIT CARD SO I COULD TRANSFER FUNDS. 😭
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.