I need a help

stosic
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I'm contacting you because of a problem I encountered. I had an additional card on this account, but I disconnected that card to connect it to another account and I went there to link it. I didn't quite understand which 4 numbers I should enter and I exceeded the limit. in the wrong typing, therefore my card was removed and blocked for connection .. Can you help me connect the card, it works properly until 2024. If you need extra card is from my father because mine could not connect before someone time so I used his .. Thank you

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@stosic 

Putting in the code incorrectly 3 times means you would no longer be able to confirm your card that way.

You would need to ask customer services to add it for you.
They would probably request that you upload a copy of your card statement to prove ownership of the account as you couldn't complete the code method.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

stosic
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, I made a mistake 3 times because it was not clear to me which four-digit number should be entered. It is not a problem to confirm the card, where can I contact or redirect the conversation to support so that they can add the card?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@stosic 

Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones when available (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.