I’m sending my LTC to an external wallet, but my transaction is labeled as pending.

BipolarAF
Contributor
Contributor
I recently bought a small amount of LTC ( .16 ) I’m trying to send the amount to an external address - something I do fairly often - yet this time, there is an orange badge on the transaction labeled *pending*. Frustratingly, the “solve an issue” tab does not believe it’s an issue. It claims the transaction has hit the blockchain, but I can’t find via transaction # provided. To add to it, I bought a wee bit more LTC, and it simply won’t allow me to send it… this time. Tg Surely it’s not just me… Please say it’s not just me…
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kerneasada
Contributor
Contributor

Having the same problem with 3 transaction. 2 LTC transactions and 1 BCH..  After 2 didnt work with LTC i tried BCH ..also occurring with BCH.. purchased crypto .. sent to external wallet and despite it saying Sent to blockhain the transactions clearly werent. Made 3 separate cases trying to get my money back since Paypal seems to be having problems with their crypto tech

Login to Me Too

kerneasada
Contributor
Contributor

seems like they finally fixed it..

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.