I haven't received the small deposits from PayPal

charlie006
Contributor
Contributor

Hello! I created PayPal account years ago and I linked all my bank details but I haven't confirmed the bank yet. Recently, I opened my account and it is asking to verify by entering 2 small deposits sent from PayPal. I checked all my statements from my bank but haven't found any payment from PayPal.

Now how to I confirm my bank with PayPal? I tried removing the bank so I can add it again and see if I receive any deposits this time. As I have only one bank account, PayPal doesn't allow me to remove it. How do I confirm the bank account now?

Should I close my PayPal account and open a new one? Please, can someone give me a proper solution for this?

Thanks in advance 🙂

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@charlie006 

Allow 6 business days in your country as per link.

https://www.paypal.com/in/smarthelp/article/FAQ956

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

charlie006
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for replying back 🙂

It's been years now, not just 6 business days. I looked into all my transactions but i haven't found any deposits from PayPal. Tried to remove the bank but as I read in an article that we can't remove the bank if its the only bank linked to PayPal.

No deposits, Can't remove bank and Can't Verify the bank account 😞  Do i have any solution for this?

Thanks in advance 😀

Login to Me Too

Mason_Ingle
New Community Member

Were you able to link your bank account, Please tell i'm facing the same issue its been a month

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.