I have facing problems while I'm trying to add my US bank account

raulsaavedr
New Community Member

When I try to link my US bank account that is from EVOLVE &TRUST paypal says the verification failed, Sorry, we couldn’t confirm it’s you. I would like some guidance or help to be able to link correctly my bank. Kind Regards,

Raul S

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Alessa

Hello @raulsaavedr,

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum! I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble connecting a bank account to a PayPal account. Here is a Help Center article with additional information on why you may be experiencing this issue: Why can't I add my bank? If you have additional questions or concern please reach out to our Customer Service teammates for additional assistance with this concern. Have a great rest of your day! Thank you again for reaching out on the PayPal Community Forum, I hope the information provided is able to assist with your concerns. 

- Alessandra

If you find this or any other post was helpful, to make our community better please feel free to give kudos or accepting the answer as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.