I cannot link my new debit card, previous expired and removed

Vukota666
Contributor
Contributor

So, I removed my old debit card from paypal since it expired and I got a new one few days ago. I tried updating my card info but first, it kept saying to try again later or that my card has been declined and to try a different method. How can I link my debit card properly?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Donna

Hello,

@Vukota666,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post.

In this situation, the best thing to do would be to contact our Customer Care department. You can do this by going to the ‘Contact Us’ link at the bottom of every PayPal page. You will then see what contact options are available to you. 

-Donna

Login to Me Too

Vukota666
Contributor
Contributor

I have contacted my bank's call center, they told me I must have $5 USD on my card to be able to link my card to my paypal account. So I got 5 dollars on my card now ($5,20 USD to be precise) and it still won't link. Every time try to contact customer support, it always says that there are no agents online and that I should contact them during working hours... My card is still declined everytime I try to link it. What is going on?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Intars

Hi @Vukota666
I am sorry to hear about the experience that you have had when contacting our customer support team to assist you with adding your card. Your question is very account specific, and we would be unable to tell you why an issue with linking it persists. I would suggest contacting us via Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/PayPal/, or Twitter - @AskPayPal and we would be happy to advise.

-Intars

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.