I can't remove the credit card !

edigeana15
Contributor
Contributor

I can't remove the credit card ! I tried everything...I waited so long and nothing happened ! It doesn't let me remove the card ! On the app it tells me "Let's try that again. We're sorry, things don't appear to be working right now. Try again later." ......I waited for a few days ...or a week and nothing happened. It's still telling me that and I can't remove the card ! please help ...I thought that Paypal is a serious company ........

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@edigeana15 

You do not need to remove any Visa or Mastercard cards related to a closed card account. Closed or cancelled Visa and Mastercard cards registered to your PayPal account will automatically be removed. This is done using the update feature offered for these card types.

A few things to keep in mind:

• You may not be able to remove a card depending of your pending transaction, or if your card was the backup payment method for a recent instant bank payment. Wait a few days and try again.
  • You may not be able to remove your card if you have a negative balance in your PayPal account. In this situation, you must bring your balance to zero or higher to remove your card.
  • If you remove your only card and have a confirmed bank account, you’ll no longer be able to make instant bank payments. Instead, they’ll be sent as eChecks, which take up to 4 business days to process.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

edigeana15
Contributor
Contributor
My visa card account it is not closed, I still have a little bit of money on my paypal account, I don't have a pending transaction and STILL NOT WORKS ! STILL DON'T LET ME DELETE MY CARD FROM PAYPAL! I tried to delete my paypal account also and doesn't let me do that either!!!! This is unacceptable
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.