I can't link my Bank Account

Yumihara
New Community Member

"Sorry we are not able to process your request. Please Try again later" That is the message I keep getting when attempting to link my account here on paypal.

I have tried multiple times on different days for the past week, in case it was a site issue, to no avail. I have checked my information and all of it is correct. What else could be wrong?

Login to Me Too
157 REPLIES 157

mahbubmasum
New Community Member

I want to add my payoneer account to paypal but it always showing "Sorry, we are not able to process your request. Please try again later.

What should i do?

please let me know as soon as possible 😞 

Login to Me Too

s_ipp
Contributor
Contributor
Dear PayPal I can't link my card !!
Login to Me Too

low9
New Community Member

Paypal won't let me enter the account and routing numbers of the checking account i want to link. Does paypal not have a help staff to assist with these kind of problems?

Login to Me Too

manala7med

We were unable to process your bank account registration at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please try again at a later date.

please help !

i have the same problem too

Login to Me Too

jasmineeagle

Hiya, I called up the paypal customer number and she sorted this out for me, it's all working now.

Login to Me Too

amunoz10

@jasmineeagle  What was sorted out over the phone? My account still wont link with my bank:(

Login to Me Too

David438
Contributor
Contributor
Pls help me with this problem plsss
Login to Me Too

SuoyChamroeun
Contributor
Contributor

I've got exactly the same problem with you!

Login to Me Too

dolobanko

I got the same issue.

Login to Me Too

brown_vivian68
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Sir/Madam,

Please i will like you to help me give me access on my paypal account so that i can be able to Link Up My Manual Bank Account To my Paypal Account so that i can be able to issue payment to my Bank from my Paypal account. I've tried and tired but the Paypal won't give me the access to do so please i hope to hear from you soon.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.