I can't link my Bank Account

Yumihara
New Community Member

"Sorry we are not able to process your request. Please Try again later" That is the message I keep getting when attempting to link my account here on paypal.

I have tried multiple times on different days for the past week, in case it was a site issue, to no avail. I have checked my information and all of it is correct. What else could be wrong?

Login to Me Too
157 REPLIES 157

I cant transfer my paypal balance to my bank account. I need help please, I keep on receiving " Sorry, something’s not right. Please try again later. " 

I need help @members

Login to Me Too

Junio445
Contributor
Contributor
Contacted customer support and my issue never got solved. Like at all...
Login to Me Too

Kiajaishanie
They didn’t solve it for me either. Still have the issue to this day..
Login to Me Too

ecl2020

why did you say it is solved.. IT ISNT..... this only worked to some people.. you can only say this if this is a 100% accurate...  we should warn people about this... or else many would suffer... some of us are trying to do business.. and of course paypal is getting paid for this... what about us? our payment is in their system... people affected here should tell people in social media about this problem.. so no one should trust this gateway... how can you start a business if this alwasy happen? honestly it almost a year now and my money is stock in my paypal account... you can only use it to buy something online but not all merchants are using paypal... so still , your paypal money is stuck... where maybe they can use it for investing but you as the owner of that money... NOTHING!!!

Login to Me Too

ecl2020

nothing works... warn people about this... fed up

Login to Me Too

Wow thats actually really useless 

Login to Me Too

MovieKnight
Contributor
Contributor

What about if you don't use trash facebook ? Then how do you contact them???

Login to Me Too

PayPal_MariaI

Hello, @MovieKnight!

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community!

Don't worry if you need to contact our Customer Care but you don't use Facebook. Please click on the following link to find the contact page: https://www.paypal.com/smarthelp/contact-us.

Regards! 

María. 

Login to Me Too

veikko
New Community Member

Hisa111
Contributor
Contributor

I linked my Payoneer account early today and it was linked fine. No issue. Then few hours later, it removed the bank saying it cannot transfer funds from it. Now when I'm re-linking the bank account it keeps saying "Sorry we are not able to process your request. Please Try again later". Please help me with this!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.