I can't link my Bank Account

Yumihara
New Community Member

"Sorry we are not able to process your request. Please Try again later" That is the message I keep getting when attempting to link my account here on paypal.

I have tried multiple times on different days for the past week, in case it was a site issue, to no avail. I have checked my information and all of it is correct. What else could be wrong?

Login to Me Too
157 REPLIES 157

Mbadaemeka31
New Community Member
Good morning please I can't link my bank account to my PayPal
Login to Me Too

Wthisaboner
Soooo frustrating will NEVER use PayPal again venmo is BY FAR superior to this garbage its the MySpace and venmo js the Facebook of 12 years ago
Login to Me Too

Wthisaboner
Bank account will not link no matter what I try PayPal now feels like my space and venmo leaped them hard-core I'll never ever use PayPal again I won't accept it as payment or use PayPal to pay for things your company is slowly going down it's almost sad to watch how pathetic this has become.
Login to Me Too

Khirod111
Contributor
Contributor
Me too This problem I am facing within last 8 months but problem is not solve..
Login to Me Too

CrystalSt
Contributor
Contributor
Having the same problem. At one point of time I had my business account linked but after accidentally deleting it, I am unable to re add it..
Login to Me Too

FyrnStardustt

Had this issue, just opened an incognito tab (Private tab) and that worked. Let me add my bank and I didn't have to delete cookies.

Login to Me Too

missolivia
Contributor
Contributor
Were you able to link your account? If yes, please how did you do it! I linked my account before after sending a small amount to it reaching the following day they removed my account for over a year now ever since then I have been trying to link back my account it seems impossible I have called their support countless of times they will say phone number this and that I have changed my numbers more than 6 times huh
Login to Me Too

kendrafoundit
Contributor
Contributor

Yes! I was able to do it after opening a new bank account and adding $5 to it. There had to be money in it to activate it.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.