I can't link my Bank Account

Yumihara
New Community Member

"Sorry we are not able to process your request. Please Try again later" That is the message I keep getting when attempting to link my account here on paypal.

I have tried multiple times on different days for the past week, in case it was a site issue, to no avail. I have checked my information and all of it is correct. What else could be wrong?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

You can try a few things like:

Deleting your web browser's cookies, temp files and history - then close the browser, reopen and retry.

Another option is to try a different web browser or if possible, another computer.

If you continue to get the same results, unfortunately your last option is follow-up with customer support with your concerns.  You can contact them via email, phone or through Twitter @AskPayPal or via Private Message on their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/PayPal

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
157 REPLIES 157
Solved

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

You can try a few things like:

Deleting your web browser's cookies, temp files and history - then close the browser, reopen and retry.

Another option is to try a different web browser or if possible, another computer.

If you continue to get the same results, unfortunately your last option is follow-up with customer support with your concerns.  You can contact them via email, phone or through Twitter @AskPayPal or via Private Message on their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/PayPal

Login to Me Too

Dan1969
New Community Member

I have the same problem!!! Who can help?  This is frustrating.

Login to Me Too

ChristineNCherr
New Community Member

Any luck?! I tried everything above and no one can help!

Bank says its PayPal, Paypal says its the bank. WTF?!

Login to Me Too

pationatepink
New Community Member

Its not your bank account .  i tried 2 different banks and neither will work same error as you soooo not the bank

Login to Me Too

BeccaCopes
I think its PayPal cause all my other apps that need to connect to my bank do it just fine.
Login to Me Too

kathyp08

Were you ever able to figure out how to do this? I have been back and forth non stop. 

Login to Me Too

OF COURSE PayPal would say that it's not them. They're supposed to be "blameless". Despite deliberately sending verifications to incorrect phone numbers and making changing your phone number an excruciating experience. Also doing everything in their power to cause a negative balance by pretending not to notice perfectly valid debit cards with positive balances.
Login to Me Too

All the hoops I went through just to change my phone number, now PayPal is throwing a fit and refusing to link to my Chase bank account. Apparently it didn't like that I made it send a verification code to the CORRECT phone number.
Login to Me Too

KiritoRivera
New Community Member

The smae thing happen to me this started when i was trying to verify my account but then it got deleted then a few days later i try to put the same account in and then it said "Sorry i cant follow ur request please try again later"help me i deleted allmy histor and no i cant it does not work aaaaahhhh

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.