I can't get my money out of Pay Pal!

happy-trails
Contributor
Contributor

I have had $40 in PayPal since March. When I try to have it sent to my bank, I get a message that the bank doesn't accept PayPal yet. However, I've always had my money sent to this bank.

I just received another $186 and had no problem accepting it and sending it to my bank. I thought all was well, so I tried to send the $40 again. Nope, didn't work. I can't get in touch with anyone. Can someone please help?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

MikeRobinson

They're ripping off so many people globally it's incredible. PayPal stole nearly 3,000.00 from my daughters Autism Non Profit during Autism Awareness Month and won't 'give it back' until October 'in case someone wants a refund' but when someone asked for a refund they refused them. PayPal = Scammers making interest income off of everyone by holding funds. 

I was thinking a Class Action lawsuit in the US but it also needs to be Internationally Dealt with by the Int'l courts. This is global Fraud as people all over the world have the same complaint. IF you think about it you have 40 bucks.. others have 400,  I have 3000.  Do that to 1,000,000 people and PayPal gets to sit on 10's of millions of money that isn't theirs fraudulently while giving you and others excuses about where your money is.

Use someone else and sue PayPal like we are.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Joy

Hi @happy-trails,

I'm sorry to hear that you've been unable to withdraw funds from your account and are having trouble reaching us. If you've already gone to our 'Contact' page to see options for contacting us but have been unsuccessful, I suggest reaching out to us by sending a private message on Facebook or a direct message on Twitter.

I hope this helps!

Joy
If you have found any post within the Community to be helpful, please leave a Kudos or Accept it as a Solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.