I can´t add my bank account to my Paypal

jurajm
Contributor
Contributor

I have a problem with adding my bank account to my Paypal. 2 weeks ago, I was buying some item from the internet, but I forgot that my card has been expired. I bought the product, then I add my new card. After 2-3 days I got mail from Paypal. They told me that they removed my bank account from Paypal. I tried to add it again, but access was denied. Can someone help me?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @jurajm,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post.

I'm sorry to hear that the bank account was removed. Generally, a bank account will be removed if PayPal receives a reply from the bank that the account information is not valid. It may be that the information was not entered correctly, or that there was a mismatch of information, such as the name or address on file. If you are unable to re-add the bank account, please contact customer service for further investigation. To contact customer service, please click on Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page for contact options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter.

I hope this helps!

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.