I am trying to link my card but it says it’s already linked to a different PayPal account.

Leo223
Contributor
Contributor
This card is linked to another PayPal account. Please remove the card from the other account or try a different payment method. I don’t know what account it’s talking about.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @Leo223

Thanks for joining the Community!

I'm sorry you're having difficulty adding a card to your PayPal account. Based on the message you're receiving, your card may have been added to another account in the past. Most commonly, it's an account you may have forgotten about, or you had let a family member or friend borrow your card for a purchase. For further assistance, you can reach Customer Support by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal website. 

I hope this is resolved soon! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.