Contributor

How resolve "Your bank account and card didn't load" error

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @dhandhalsidhant,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues loading your funding sources. Is this occurring during checkout or when you're in your Wallet on PayPal.com? If it's in your Wallet, I'd recommend clearing your browser's cache and cookies to see if that might help. If it's during checkout, I would recommend checking your Wallet to see if your bank and / or card needs confirmed. 

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @dhandhalsidhant,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues loading your funding sources. Is this occurring during checkout or when you're in your Wallet on PayPal.com? If it's in your Wallet, I'd recommend clearing your browser's cache and cookies to see if that might help. If it's during checkout, I would recommend checking your Wallet to see if your bank and / or card needs confirmed. 

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

dhandhalsidhant
Contributor
Contributor
Hello Paypal_JonK, Thank you for adding me to community. thankfully my account is confirmed but now waiting for KYC documents which I sent through the message center. I hope that I can start my sending payment through PayPal 🙂 Kind regards, Sidhant.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.