How do I get to my voucher from PayPal cannot find it anywhere? Email says it’s in wallet

Manicmoggy
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal paid voucher to me.  Can’t find it anywhere?  Any udwas

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Manicmoggy 

Generally when you receive a credit, you'll receive this in the form of a voucher. Vouchers can then be applied to your next purchase with merchants who accept PayPal. When you click on the courtesy credit, there should be an option to select "Use with next purchase." This will then automatically apply to your next purchase when you go through the checkout process. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Manicmoggy 

Generally when you receive a credit, you'll receive this in the form of a voucher. Vouchers can then be applied to your next purchase with merchants who accept PayPal. When you click on the courtesy credit, there should be an option to select "Use with next purchase." This will then automatically apply to your next purchase when you go through the checkout process. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Manicmoggy
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for reply.  Have tried on phone via app and also going online I am presuming therefore when I make PayPal payment that’s when I look at credit options?  
sounds daft but make purpose mast night and still no sign of voucher but did not go through credit options.   Just checking Ta 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.