Getting error when trying to remove Bank Account from Wallet

not3baddad
Contributor
Contributor

I have removed all usage that I can find of a Bank Account in my Wallet, but when I try to remove that account from the Wallet I get following error text:

We're sorry, we're not able to process your request right now. Please try again later.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@not3baddad 

https://www.paypal.com/uk/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-remove-a-bank-account-from-my-paypal-account-fa...

If you're removing your primary bank account and you have other bank accounts linked to PayPal, you would first need to choose a new primary bank account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

not3baddad
Contributor
Contributor

Many thanks for responding on this.

I have removed reference to the old bank account I am trying to remove everywhere I found it within the PayPsl web app.

However, I cannot for the life of me find where to "If you're removing your primary bank account and you have other bank accounts linked to PayPal, you would first need to choose a new primary bank account."

Any hint as to where I can do that? The only link I found from a google search was 5 years old and no longer exists.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.